Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanks Very Much, Martha!

Hello Friends!  A happy Thursday to you all!

I was searching the Martha Stewart Website the other day and found these beauties.  I found them in the clip art section of the website.  They are bookplates that you can print yourself.  Simply print them out on your favorite color of card stock, cut out, and place in your favorite books with a little bit of glue.  I chose to put mine in my cookbooks, which are some of my most favorite things to read.  I'm not sure why these bookplates make me so happy, but they do!








Thanks for the book plates, Martha!  They make opening my cookbooks even more enjoyable than before!  Plus, now people will know that they're mine! 

Joy of all joys, tomorrow is Friday!  I hope you all have a wonderful start to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment