Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Liebster Award!!!

Say what?



I received the nicest surprise last week.  During all of the mucky-muck of last week I got an email from my friend Sarah at just the bee's knees.  She kindly awarded me the Liebster Blog Award which is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.  Well, my goodness!  I'm honored!  Thank you so much, Sarah!  Please make sure you check out Sarah's blog because it is darling and so is she!

To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


So, here are my five blogs, in no particular order.  Is it weird that I've always wanted to say that?!?  Some of these blogs have way more followers than I do, but I still feel they are worth a shout out!

Life with the Ellwoods
The Ellwoods are a fun young couple who are expecting their first baby soon!  Their home is beautiful!

Picket Fence Fancy
Ava lives in Australia.  Yes, you can be jealous.  I am, too!  She was one of my first followers and was so kind!  I love her blog and am amazed at the beautiful antiques she uses to decorate her home!
 
 Whitney is a young mom who seems to be able to handle it all!  She posts about cooking, decorating, and projects to keep her kids happy!

Texas Tales
Amber blogs from Texas, one of my favorite states.  Her blog has an amazing amount of inspiration and will keep you occupied for a long time!


Clementine + Olive
Erin has amazing style.  Her living room is stunning!  She is a young momma to two adorable twin boys. 


Please do me a favor and stop by these amazing blogs!  Perhaps you will become followers of them and enjoy their blogs and hard work as much as I do!

I hope you're having a great week!  I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. !!! This made my night so great. Thank you for the appreciation :D oh And I loved checking out these great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so so much! What an honor! I've passed it along: http://lifewiththeellwoods.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete